Next Available Class Date: March 7, 2020
Once your Sisterlocks™ are settled in and no longer slipping, you may wish to enroll in the Official Sisterlocks Retightening Class. This gives you the flexibility to maintain your hair between appointments. Taking this class can also reduce your long-term maintenance costs, or give you a sense of security when you travel. This 2-hour class does not teach the complete technique, only how to maintain your own hair.
Requirements for taking a Retightening Class:
- Must have Sisterlocks and no other hair locking system.
- Must provide Consultant’s name (for verification)
- Must know locking pattern (Consultant can provide this.)
- Hair must be clean (within 48 hours of class.)
- Locks must be settled-in and no longer slipping. (minimum is 6 months)
- Must have at least 10 locks that need retightening to work on during the class. (Crown, front and/or side areas)
- Locks must be separated and not matted.
Send an e-mail with your consultant’s contact information, your preferred class date and very clear photos of your hair to LaRetta@LaRettaAnnTaylor.com prior to making your payment. Payment must be received two weeks prior to the posted class date to order the retightening class kit for participants.
Class fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER DATE OR PERSON
*$7.55 is PayPal transaction fee
- March 7, 2020 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. San Antonio, Texas
- April 12, 2020 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. San Antonio, Texas
- May 3, 2020 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Barbados WI (click here to register)